Tenebrae is proud of its corporate partnership scheme, the Corporate Club, which allows businesses to gain from mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the choir. Whether your company operates regionally, nationally or internationally, we endeavour to create a bespoke package of benefits and recognition opportunities to further your organisation’s core values and aims, whilst allowing you to play a vital role in Tenebrae’ artistic and educational activities.
Your Investment can support Tenebrae’s most important work, for instance:
- UK and International tours, with concerts at the most prestigious venues worldwide
- Production of exceptional choral recordings
- Commissioning ground-breaking new choral works
- Maintaining and expanding our vital education workshop programme
- Supporting exceptional emerging young singers through our Associate Artists Scheme
- Subsiding Tenebrae concert tickets for our Choral Development Partners
In return, Tenebrae are able to offer bespoke packages in line with the level of your support, for instance:
- Brand and Profile: opportunities to promote your brand through Tenebrae’s extensive UK and international audience-base with concert sponsorship, programme advertisements, logo placement on our website and in our regular mailings, and features in our season brochures.
- Networking: meet like-minded people at our annual fundraising VIP event and at concert receptions.
- Employee Engagement: ticket offers for your employees, invitations for staff and their families to attend Tenebrae workshops together with office choir opportunities.
- Client Entertainment and VIP Access: complimentary concert tickets and programmes, invitations to attend Tenebrae rehearsals and recording sessions, and the opportunity for Tenebrae singers to perform at your work event.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: align your brand with Tenebrae’s London-based community work through our education workshop programme and Associate Artist scheme, which supports the young leaders of the future.
- Matched Giving: If you work for an organisation with a matched giving programme, your company could equal your personal donation to Tenebrae pound for pound at no extra cost to you.
In addition to financial contributions, Tenebrae also recognises the value of in-kind support within these tiers.