Notice: 17th March 2020
The current situation places Tenebrae, like so many of our friends and colleagues, in a difficult position. Our entire team of singers are freelancers, and their unique voices and world-class ensemble skills are specially selected for each concert we deliver. Sadly, they stand to lose their income over a sustained time-frame in the coming months. We hope that you might feel able to make a donation which will help to alleviate some of this loss. Unless otherwise specified by you, any donations received in the coming weeks will go towards providing some compensation for our singers.
Our Friends play a vital role in continuing the artistic delivery and future development of Tenebrae’s work and we are incredibly grateful for their support. Considered as one of the world’s leading vocal ensembles, Tenebrae operates as a registered charity and our achievements have only been made possible by the generosity of our supporters who believe in our innovative work.
You, too, can play an essential role in supporting Tenebrae’s award-winning artistic programme and choral development initiatives and develop a closer relationship with the choir, by Becoming a Friend or joining our Corporate Club schemes.
Your contribution will help to:
- promote outstanding British choral music through concerts, tours, commissions and recordings
- develop new audiences here in the UK and worldwide – please see our American Friends
- support exceptional young professional singers through our Associate Artists scheme
- support communities and schools through our choral development programme
- sustain and advance our annual Holy Week Festival at St John’s Smith Square
Play an essential role in supporting Tenebrae with a regular donation whilst developing a closer relationship with the choir.