If you love our work, please consider supporting us with a donation. Each year we have to fundraise around £200,000 to cover the running costs of the charity.
Your support helps us to:
- Deliver an international concert calendar of around 60 performances each year;
- Transform the lives of hundreds of young people through our partnerships with local primary schools and youth choirs;
- Support outstanding young professional singers through our Associate Artists programme;
- Create regular digital content to connect with thousands more people online;
- Support talented composers by commissioning exciting new music.
Your donation will help us to share the joy of singing with people all over the world, including those who would not normally have the opportunity.
Become a Member
Play an essential role in supporting Tenebrae with a regular donation whilst developing a closer relationship with the choir.
Make a Donation
Make a one-off donation to help us deliver a wide variety of concerts, recordings and educational projects.
Find out how your business can benefit from our bespoke packages whilst investing in world-class music-making.
Remembering Tenebrae in your Will leaves a gift that will inspire future generations of music-lovers.
We are incredibly grateful for the generosity of our supporters who believe in our innovative work. We invite you to join them and add your name to theirs.
Tax-Efficient Giving for US Supporters
Tenebrae is able to accept tax-deductible donations of $50+ in partnership with CAF America. If you wish to support us, please make a grant through CAF to: The Tenebrae Choir c/o Lakin Rose Limited, Pioneer House Vision Park Histon, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9NL, United Kingdom.
We also have a designated fund at the National Philanthropic Trust. International supporters may donate via the designated fund to give tax-effectively and receive a tax receipt.